Associate Relationship is a form of association with the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes through a formal commitment. Associate Relationship is an experience of mutuality and collaboration within our distinct ways of life.
Associates offer to the congregation a faith perspective from life experience and responsibilities in single or married life, in family, work, and society.
The Sisters of St. Agnes offer a spiritual tradition, and a distinct charism of serving people that is lived out in mission, ministry, and community.
Associates and sisters gather for sharing of faith and mutual support and collaborate as partners to further the mission of Christ and the mission of the Congregation in today's world.
What do Associates do?
- Associates commit to prayer, spiritual growth, and ongoing formation.
- Associates offer their talents with other associates and sisters in mission and service, believing in the dignity and giftedness of all people.
- Associates share in the call to holiness, each with a unique expression of their call, valuing different perspectives and life experiences.
- Associates network and collaborate with others to advocate for a society of justice, peace, and care for creation.
"Being Associates has enabled us to grow in faith. We have built strong relationships with sisters and associates that have enriched our lives."
-Kathy and Bill Emmer, CSA Associates
"To become an associate of the Sisters of St. Agnes is a true spiritual blessing and calling; continuing to champion social justice and commit to community service with a stronger spiritual understanding is a tremendous gift."
-Joyce Gau, CSA Associate
Fond du Lac, WI 54937-8158
(920) 907-2300 Contact Us Site Map