New Retreatants need to be provided new retreatant orientation on the use of the hermitage and surrounding land.
• It is asked that you please arrive between 8:30 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
• If arriving on a Saturday or Sunday, please call Chelsea during normal business hours ( Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.) to arrange a time with the Sister in charge of providing orientation.
• We need at least one week to process your registration form.
Hermitage Registration Forms
When scheduling your retreat ~
• If you are interested in taking a tour of one of the hermitages prior to setting up a retreat, please call Chelsea to see when a hermitage would be available for the tour.
• We take reservations six months in advance. There is no cancellation fee if unable to keep the reservation.
• Two weeks (14 days) is maximum amount of time for retreat.
• Hermitages are closed December 23rd – January 2nd for Christmas holidays.
• Hermitage locations
1) Esther - out in the open nearest the golf course
2) Sarah - the most secluded and surrounded by trees
3) Judith - out in the open, handicap accessible that is available to all retreatants
4) Miryam - out in the open near Highway 23
When registering with online calendar:
1) Please leave one day in between when the previous retreatant departs and your arrival. This will give us time to clean and prepare the hermitage for your arrival.
2) Please submit registration form the same day you reserve through the online calendar. (Forms found above.)
3) Each hermitage is color-coded on the calendar. This will show when a hermitage is occupied or vacant.
Esther: Blue Sarah: Red Judith: Green Miryam: Purple
See Registration Calendar to view calendar for availability and to confirm. If you have any questions while completing the registration form contact Chelsea either by phone at (920) 907-2300 or email.