Founders Hall is a meeting room that is open to groups and organizations affiliated with CSA or who have similar Statements of Mission. Overlooking scenic landscapes, it is located on the lower level of the administrative side of the Motherhouse. The room capacity is 100. There are 53 parking stalls including two handicap-accessible stalls on the side of the building. Founders Hall is air-conditioned, is a smoke-free, alcohol-free environment, and is ADA accessible.
What is Provided
- Wireless internet access
- Tables and chairs that can be arranged to your type of event (Room Layout.)
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, ice machine, dishwasher, three 12-cup coffeemakers, 2 percolators (30-cup and 40-cup) 6-inch salad plates and bowls, glasses, coffee cups, and silverware
- Overhead projector
- Cordless and lavalier microphones
- Whiteboard, flip chart paper, and dry-erase markers
- CD player
- DVD Player
While there is no set charge for the usage of Founders Hall, a free-will donation is much appreciated.
The outside doors of Founders Hall ought to be kept closed and locked for the safety of everyone. Please do not prop a door open for your attendees. Instead, have an assigned door greeter to let in your attendees. Someone from the Motherhouse will greet you at the door at the time indicated on your registration form.
The person who accepts responsibility for the room must ensure that the attendees remain in the lower level areas and that the room is left orderly by turning off lights electronic equipment, and appliances if applicable. Any violations to our guidelines may result being denied future access to Founders Hall.
View the calendar of availability. Please understand that we host only one event per day in Founders Hall.
Please complete the Registration Form two weeks prior to your event. The completed and returned form confirms your use of Founders Hall. Because someone from the Motherhouse will admit you into Founders Hall at the time you indicated on the Registration Form, please notify us immediately if you will be late:
- During business hours (Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) call the Motherhouse main number 920-907-2300.
Any questions about completing the Registration Form? Please contact Chelsea Koenigs, CSA Receptionist and Social Media Specialist at (920) 907-2300.
Fond du Lac, WI 54937-8158
(920) 907-2300 Contact Us Site Map