Leo House: One of Many ‘Christians Inns’ Around the World
In print since 1908, The Tablet is the award-winning weekly newspaper of the Roman Catholic Diocese in Brooklyn and Queens. This week, they highlighted The Leo House which was originally established in 1889 by papal certification from Pope Leo XIII. The staff includes four Sisters of St. Agnes as well as lay personnel.
Learn more about The Leo House.