JPE logo, then


The Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes (CSA), has responded to the needs of the times ever since their founding in 1858. Pursuing justice, working for peace and respecting Earth was just the way things were done.

When Sister Mary Christine Fellerhoff was on the General Council in 1989, she already informed the sisters of what was going on in the area of peace and justice. The ministry became more formalized between 1989 and 1993 when Jan Parker assisted her while also being Coordinator of Associates. Sister Nieves de la Rosa became the full time coordinator in 1998 and continued until her untimely death in November 7, 2000. Sister Stella Storch, OP, has fulfilled the JPIC ministry since April, 2001 up to June 2013. Sister Sally Ann Brickner, OSF, has assumed the position of Justice Coordinator in September 1, 2013.

 

 

For more information contact:

Sister Sally Ann Brickner, OSF
Justice Coordinator
 

320 County Road K
Fond du Lac, WI 54937-8158
Phone: (920) 907-2315
Fax: (920) 921-8177